Everest climbers on hold for 12h, waiting for winds to drop

The Everest team is safely in their tents in camp 4, waiting 12h for the winds to drop, and the snow to stop falling. In (what used to be) 12h they will decide whether to go for the summit or not. The decision should be made in the morning tomorrow the 22nd Pacific Standard Time (if I have counted correctly).

This information was received from a blog post from the sister of the expedition leader. For reasons of anonymity we don´t post the URL here

/Markus

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *